- Like us on Facebook!
Top 10 Strangest Things You Can Buy Online
Everything can be bought online these days, but some of things on someone shopping list are really strange. Here is the top 10 list.
While e-shopping on some sites like Amazon, Ebay or Shopclues and using Shopclues Coupon Codes you can buy from private island to Leonardo DiCaprio (well at least for a night). Here is the list of 10 things you can spend you money on while surfing.
10. Private Islands. If you’re millionaire and you like being alone in the middle of the ocean or sea then buying a private island online is just a thing for you. There are various websites specialized in this kind of shopping. Chose your neighbors carefully and enjoy the sun.
9. Tanks. A tracked, armored fighting vehicle designed for front-line combat which combines operational mobility and tactical offensive and defensive cant be bought online. Prices are from $30 000 to $100 000.
8. Moon property. Once again you’ll need a lot of money for extraterrestrial real estate shopping, for a land on other planets or natural satellites or parts of space that is sold either through organizations or by individuals.
7. USB pet rock. Simply plug the USB cable into a free port and rock will do nothing. And yes, someone will buy it for $10.99.
6. Wheel desk. Becouse you want a desk for your laptop or iPad while your are driving. For $29.99 your safety in traffic is not guaranteed.
5. Battle mech. For $350,000 you can buy yourself a commercial battle mech from a Japanese company called Sakakibara-Kikai.
4. Someone to stay in line for you. In Washington DC the line-standers are out all night on Capitol Hill, looking homeless. “But we’re not homeless,” one of them says; just trying to keep warm in ski caps and puffy coats. One person can earn up to $350 per day for doing nothing.
3. Uranium. The heavy radioactive isotope that turned Hiroshima and Nagasaki into craters and poisoned subsequent generations of their people, can be yours for about $200.
2. Celebrities. Something for insanely rich people again. The Millionare’s Concierge website will rent you celebrities like Donald Trump, Pamela Anderson or Leonardo DiCaprio for your private events. The website is the online face of the “private party circuit,” a shadow industry that celebrities use to pad their pockets after particularly damaging coke benders.
1. Unicorn meat. Have you ever wondered what unicorns taste like? Of course you have. Meat with sparkles can be yours for $12.99.